[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:12:54 UTC 2015

Hi Melissa, I agree with Marion on this one, which is why I have
stayed with Seeing Eye for all these years, and why, when push
came to shove, I couldn't make the switch.  I don't want or need
my school to tell me that I have to send them vet reports every
year, etc.  Seeing Eye is very supportive.  And guess what! I did
get a call that someone will be in Spokane next week.  We've been
having a little trouble with dog and other distractions, so the
timing was perfect.  Now that, to me is a God thing.  (Smile).
Peace,    Debby with Neena