[nagdu] GDF Update

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:07:16 UTC 2015

After contacting GDF, I have found out that ownership is not granted in
all cases...it is up to the instructor to work with the student and
decide after the end of the training whether they are providing custody
or ownership.  I don't know what tools or measures they utilize for
making that determination, but there you have it for anybody else that
goes down this road after me.  I'm wondering whether I should put up
something like a Wiki page that will compare the various school
policies...this type of thing would allow the community to propose
updates to it and it would try to avoid stagnancy...I'll need to
consider this a bit to figure out the best avenue for going about this,
but what I'm realizing is that there isn't a truly easy way to compare
the various school policies that is not out of date.

Thanks.