[nagdu] Re. Bad dogs and the law / Disabled parking permits

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Mar 11 03:41:45 UTC 2015

I am so sorry you are having all of these issues with other dogs.  I
also agree with you about people using handicapped parking and being
inconsiderate.  Many people have the parking tags but it is meant for
someone else but they use it because it is on their car.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053