[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Mar 11 19:04:08 UTC 2015

Hello Robert and all.
Yes, you are correct, Robert.
As I say I'm very satisfied with GDA, I think they put a great deal of
thought in to the matching process and gave me just the type of dog I need.
The class size is small so you get plenty of individual attention.
And they leave you alone unless you need something after graduation.
And if you need something you call and they can arrange for follow-up as I
understand it, I haven't needed any follow-up so far and it's two and a half
years.
I'd say it's definitely a top notch program but of course you know all of us
are biased towards our schools I suppose--smile
It is a smaller program of course, so I don't think they have as much money
as the bigger guide dog schools but I don't know that as a fact I'm just
guessing.

 Dan W.

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Skype: