[nagdu] GDF Update

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 21:48:38 UTC 2015

Nimer,

	The way I understand it, GDF sometimes offers consumers custody of
the dog rather than ownership when there are issues that still need
resolution. Once these issues are resolved, ownership is transferred. Jenine
Stanley is a GDF representative and is on this list; she will be able to
give more information about custody vs. ownership.

Marion Gwizdala