[nagdu] GDF Update

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 16:06:31 UTC 2015

Sandra,

	We have developed a two-fold questionnaire on this: One for the
training programs and one for consumers to offer input. I need to check to
see where this project is. I know the Consumer Satisfaction Survey is
complete and just needs to be coded on the website. It's the Guide Dog
Training Program questionnaire that needs to be worked on.

Fraternally yours,
Marion