[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:51:35 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl, my grandma had this poor little Scotty dog named Happy.
He was such a fat little dog toward the end of his life that he
definitely did waddle.  Lol.  I actually felt sorry for the poor
little guy.  But toward the end of his life, my grandma wasn't
walking very much, so he didn't get to go for too many walks.
She fed him his food plus, I think.  So yeah, I know fat dogs,
too.  Lol.    Blessings,    Cebby with Neena who is whining
because she's in bed and I'm not there yet.