[nagdu] Anthropology Class

Nora Goldberg nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:44:16 UTC 2015

Hi Guide Dog Listers,

I wanted to let you know that tomorrow will be the last day to take my
survey that I have been circulating for my Anthropology class.  For your
convenience the link is below.  If you have any questions please feel free
to email me.  Roughly 3/4 of respondents so far have been female, so
gentleman, please, help me out!  I want the data to paint the most balanced
sketch possible.  And also feel free to share the survey link, either
personally or via social media, with any friends and acquaintances who are
blind or visually impaired.

The survey will be found here: http://goo.gl/UBHm7x

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Nora E. Goldberg
Urban Sustainability and Community Placemaking
Pennoni Honors College
Drexel University, 2016