[nagdu] Law Against Guide Dogs In Restaurants

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:37:37 UTC 2015

Law Against Guide Dogs In Restaurants    I was talking to a friend (here in California) and she was telling me that someone is trying to get a law against guide dogs being permitted in restaurants.  I had not heard this news article yet.  I got very upset with her because she thought it was funny.  I told her it was not funny, especially when she knows someone that is blind and with a dog?  Has anyone heard of a recent debate about this?  Crazy!!Elise Berkley
"The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength."