[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Mar 14 19:24:28 UTC 2015

I’ll echo everyone’s sentiments about the grain-free foods. They really did help my last dog with some allergies that manifested around his lips.

The new little guy seems to be doing well on the Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream that we began using with Swap.

Yes, I have a new dog. Swap retired and I now have Roger, a 56 pound male Golden. He’s quite the little dude too and is looking forward to convention season.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems