[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Mar 14 19:08:10 UTC 2015

I agree with Brian.  I recommend switching him to a grain-free food with as
few ingredients as possible.  It costs more than grocery-store food, but IMO
you save on vet costs.  There are lots of grain-free choices out there these
days.
You could, if you want, ask your vet about allergy testing to find out what
your dog is allergic to.  I'm not sure if it's worthwhile or not.
Tracy