[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:06:47 UTC 2015

Debby,
I think you've put your finger on the problem with what is happening at many
of the schools -- business model. I remember GDF before they started the
modern nonprofit corporation business model of hiring more and more
overlords that do essentially nothing and thereby funneling less and less of
their donations to the actual service they purport to provide. Nowadays,
they need a conference to figure out whose job it is to clean up a spilled
cup of coffee. In the old days (John Bifield & John & Emily Beigel), the
philosophy was, "if you're there and something needs doing, do it."
Showing my age?
Donna & Hunter