[nagdu] GL and TSE leash

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:53:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

A 3/4 leash for a TSE leash is when you take the large snap and attach
it to the ring on the leash and you attach the small snap to the collar
or whatever else you are attaching it to.  This isn't necessarily just
for gentle leaders.  I have been known to use it when I needed a bit
more room but didn't want a long leash.

Thanks.