[nagdu] GL and TSE leash

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:48:39 UTC 2015

I think putting the large snap on the collar and the small one on the gentle leader makes something similar to a three-quarter leash in length.  As far as the leash getting caught on the harness, my trainer actually trimmed my leash a little bit while I was at the school. It has definitely helped.

Sent from my iPhone