[nagdu] Allergic Reaction to Dogs

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:07:42 UTC 2015

Don't ever leave your dog outside unattended. There are too many
things that can go wrong while your dog is alone in an uncontrolled
environment. Putting a blanket on the fllor is a good idea. You can
have it on the floor next to you or in a quiet place where you put
your
dog on tie down. Keeping your dog well groomed will significantly
diminish the possibility of an allergic reaction. Perhaps you can
brush your dog before class. You can also arrange to stand/sit on the
opposite side of the room as the person with the allergy.

I'm finding it difficult to believe there are many people in the class
with severe allergies. How would your sensei have this information? In
most situations, avoiding contact with the dog will prevent allergic
reactions. Remember that allergies are not an excuse to deny access.

Danielle and Thai