[nagdu] Allergic Reaction to Dogs

Stephanie McDowell smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 23:37:15 UTC 2015

Hi Helga,

My name is Stephanie. I rarely post but thought I would chime in here.

I took karate lessons when I had my first dog. I kept a crate at the dojo in  a near by but separate room. which eliminated a lot of problems. The hair was confined to that space for the  most part and I was able to concentrate on my lesson knowing that the dog would be safe and not bothered.

I don't know if this would be a solution for you but it did work for me and my dog.

Hope this helps

Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone