[nagdu] collars

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:25:59 UTC 2015

BS'D

Pam,

I'm from Sweden and here it depends on what the dog's instructor has used. Every guide dog handler gets a 'play collar', but my regular collar was a slip collar. Today, I use a martinale collar when we're working and my dog wears a flat collar otherwise.

Kind regards,
Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
Stockholm, Suède