[nagdu] collars

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:00:58 UTC 2015

Pam, Guide Dogs For the Blind here in California is where I received Becky.
They ave me a regular collar and they gave me the collar that fits on her
head.  For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of it.  But, it fits
around her muzzle and fastens behind her ears and the leash is connected
under her muzzle.  I use it when we are going in busier areas.  It worked
quite well when I did some initial training at a local shopping mall.
Elise and Becky