[nagdu] Tartar control tooth gel

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 19 13:54:30 UTC 2015

Even though I've brushed Ben's teeth dedicatedly for 8 years, sometime last
summer, Ben's vet said he needed a teeth cleaning.  We weren't too keen on
the idea, so we decided to try a tartar control tooth gel called Petslife
Dental Gel.  It said that, with application 3 or 4 times a week, it would
remove tartar from a dog's teeth.

Yesterday, Ben had his annual checkup, and the vet said his back teeth were
nice and clean, though his front teeth are a little dirty, and no gum
disease.  She said no teeth cleaning needed until maybe next year.  Yay!

We've been using the tooth gel more on his back teeth, figuring they were
the worst, but now we'll try to get more on the front, too.  We've been
using it every day, figuring he had a big problem, but now maybe we'll back
off a little.

When his teeth were bad, he also had terrible breath, which is now much
better, too.

So I recommend Petslife Dental Gel, which is available on Amazon, though we
get it from our holistic pet store.

Tracy