[nagdu] Tartar control tooth gel

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Mar 19 17:14:32 UTC 2015

Tracy,

That's good to know about. I just realized I haven't been adding Mitzi's
dental powder. We've had good results with that -- it's DentaTreat by
Wysong. When we run out, I might try the Petslife product. Mitzi's not
getting any younger, so I need to keep closer track of her teeth. Yikes!

Thanks for the info.

Tami