[nagdu] collars

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 20:34:18 UTC 2015

Hi Sherry:

How lucky you are to know someone who makes nice leather collars and
leashes.  I would love to find a half-check in leather.  I just don't like
the look of the nylon.  I'd like the collar to be leather to match the leash
and harness.  My golden Eva was sent home with a typical chain slip collar.
As I've done with all my dogs, I changed her collar to a fur-saver collar.
For those who don't know, a fur-saver collar is one with long  links that do
not allow the fur to be caught in the chain.  I hate to see dogs with their
fur chopped shorter around the neck because of some chain collars.  Also, my
fur-saver collars are stainless steel.  Sometimes the chrome collars make a
dirty looking ring around the dog's neck on light blonde dogs.

Sandra and Eva