[nagdu] Half-check collar with clip

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:57:59 UTC 2015

Hey Tracy,
Yes, the half check is the same as the martingail.  I got into the habit of using them because Laveau, my Doberman, like all Dobermans can back out of a flat collar because her neck is larger than her head.  So with Soleil, I got the same thing just out of habit.
Ours are all cloth, although some come with the small loop in metal, like the chain collars.
There are ones that go over the head and then there are ones that snap like a regular flat collar, with a plastic clip. I like the ones with the clip in case I need to remove in an emergency.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone