[nagdu] what collar do you use?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:22:29 UTC 2015

Hi All,
i use a guardian show snake chain.  it’s a very thin slip chain that show folks use.  i like it because, it does not mess up the dog’s fur, it looks super cool, sort of like people jewelry, and, it gives great corrections with very little motion on my part.
if i know that i will be going into a situation that i think my dog won’t handle well, i use the pinch collar.  that is another collar that needs very little motion by me.
i would say that, i probably need to give my dog a leash correction about a couple times a month.  luckily, i can control her mostly with my voice.  but, i want to know that, if needed, i can do whatever needs to be done.

Vivianna