[nagdu] Dental gel

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:33:21 UTC 2015

Debbie,
There is a homeopathic remedy that destroys plaque and tartar. It is
called fragaria vesca. For animals, it comes as pellets that you just
dissolve in their water dish. Find it here.
http://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=S33C
And just a note, the large animals referred to on the webpage are
livestock, not large breed dogs. Dogs are considered small animals.
There seems to be much confusion about that.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs