[nagdu] Dental gel

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:33:44 UTC 2015

Tracy,

I looked up Dental Gel on Amazon.  I did not see how to apply it to the
dogs' teeth.  How do you apply it to Ben's teeth?  It says no brushing
required, and I'll probably still continue to use the dental wipes that I
use as well.  I have cleaned Bella's teeth more regularly than those of my
previous dog.  Desilu was three months short of nine years old when I lost
her to a massive heart attack four hours after she returned home after a
teeth cleaning under anesthesia.  Though the vet did blood work and listened
to her heart prior to the anesthesia, I had no inkling that she might have
had heart disease before they put her under.  I had been cleaning her teeth,
but not as rigorously and dedicatedly as I do Bella's now.  Bella has had
one vet cleaning since we've been together, almost six and a half years.
But I hope never to do another one-fluke or not.  But, despite my efforts, I
smell her breth again and I know it's more plaque than I am managing on my
own.  I also use a product that my vet sells-Aquadent-that is supposed to
curb hard tartar.  So I'm especially interested in the Dental Gel and the
DentaTreat that Tami mentioned.

Thanks,

Debbie Baker and Bella

Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com