[nagdu] choosing a particular breed and reasons why?

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 22 03:19:46 UTC 2015

When I applied for guide dog school, I didn't have any breed preference. They actually did a very good job of matching me with Jenny, who is a black lab, but we process things the same way. We take things very personally, and are perfectionists at heart, but can sometimes I do really really really stupid things. Whenever I get frustrated with her, I just remember myself, and what I can be like. Ironically, this helps! Especially when we're both lost, and pretend we know exactly where we're going. :-)