[nagdu] shepherds

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Mar 23 03:06:24 UTC 2015

Thanks for that information.  That may be why I met a German Shepherd
who had been career changed during a recent visit.  The dog was great
but was career changed because there was not an appropriate match for
her.  That used to be very rare.  There was a waiting list for them in
the past.  I received my last dog in 2011.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053