[nagdu] GEB application process

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 20:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi
I went to GEB as well. I started my application in January but, the home interview was in April. This was due to my scheduling conflicts because I was still in high school. GEB had a spot for me in their June class but, I took the July. I had to graduate from high school before I got my dog. :)
Bridget and Guiding Eyes dog Paulson

Sent from my iPad