[nagdu] Proposed Service Dog Legislation in British Columbia, Canada

Dudley Hanks dhanks at dudley-hanks.com
Tue Mar 24 20:28:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, Marion, I'll be sure to get in contact.

For those who might want to object, here is the contact info for some
prominent figures to send your thoughts to:

Premier Christy Clark:  premier at gov.bc.ca
Minister Suzanne Anton: suzanne.anton.mla at leg.bc.ca
Toby Louie, Executive Director, Corporate Policy and Planning Office,
Ministry of Justice: pssg-cppo at gov.bc.ca
Bill Thornton, Executive Director, BC Guide Dogs,
william.thornton at bcguidedog.com

Regards,
Dudley, with Michener