[nagdu] Introducing myself

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 22:21:05 UTC 2015

Hi Milissa,
My name is Janice.  I have my first guide dog from Guide Dog Foundation
Destiny that was retired due to seizures and I am awaiting my second dog
from GDF.  I am Deafblind.  I am totally blind and profoundly deaf.  I
wear two hearing aids and use an FM System to understand speech.  I
completed my counseling studies and am waiting to take the National
Counseling Examination as soon as the special accommodations details are
finalized and a date scheduled.  I am secretary of the DeafBlind
Division of the NFB.

Stand Firm and put on the whole armor of Christ Jesus
Janice