[nagdu] Introducing myself

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 25 23:08:05 UTC 2015

Hi Milissa:

Welcome to the list and I am also new to the list I joined about ten days
ago.

My name is Louise and I am working my fifth guide dog and all from GDB and I
live in Surrey BC Canada. I have light and some shadow vision and it will go
some day and it does scare me as yesterday was my 49 birthday and the
thought of losing the last light does scare me but I enjoy working with my
guide dog that I have now.

Kiara is a small black lab and we have been together about 4 and 1/2 months.
I have had more vision and it has slowly gone and I do know when it goes
fully I will just adjust to it.

I am married and have three sons and the youngest is 17 years old.

Looking forward to getting to know you and others hear well.

Louise and Princess Kiara