[nagdu] Customer satisfaction

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 00:14:30 UTC 2015

Debby:

If you want good follow-up, don't go to GDF.  I used to live in upstate New
York and then in Indianapolis and I had to beg for help.  Any time I wanted
help, it took three to six months to get a trainer to me.  Now, for the
disabled vets, they get free vet care and instant follow-up.  Are they a
guide dog school for the blind or service dog school for the vets?  From
what I've heard, GDB and GEB might b good choices.  Considering where you
live, GDB might b closer for follow-up purposes.  Or, else you could to back
to Seeing Eye since they've served you so well in the past.  Good luck.

Sandra and Eva