[nagdu] Customer satisfaction

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 00:52:59 UTC 2015

I would agree with Raven about not settling for anything less than
what you want. If you want full ownership, quick follow-up etc., apply
to a school which offers these. I'm sure you already know this, but I
would advise against choosing a school based on other people's
opinions. Personal accounts can be valuable but they are going to make
the negative aspects seem worse than they really are and the same with
the positives.

Danielle and Thai