[nagdu] Pickup The Poop

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:04:51 UTC 2015

Hi! Yes, we do need to be careful how we judge other cultures.
That is surprising to me that it is illegal to crate or put a dog
on tie-down.  I will say that crates and tie-downs, used
correctly are not harmful to dogs, and can be good things.  But I
certainly would not do it if ow were visiting another country
where it was illegal, provided I knew that, of course.
Individual blind people, and blind people in various countries do
have to pick their battles.  And things change.  So I agree, we
should not be condemning of people in other countries who don't
pick up after their dogs.  And even for those here, if they have
not been taught, they can't do what they haven't been taught.
That doesn't mean that I wouldn't try to teach someone if they
want to learn.    Peace,    Debby