[nagdu] Pick up The Poop

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 26 23:00:48 UTC 2015

Hi Debby well you wrote this very right as when in a group of many guide dog
users there is always someone who won't pick up. I always pick up if able to
but knowing where garbage cans is a problem I will bag and leave there only
have over 15 years done this twice but I didn't know where I could put it.

I hate stepping in dog dumps and I live in an area that many owners don't
pick up so I am careful where I will relieve my dog. I have wonder over the
years have I missed some and I bet I have but I was trained to do two things
find the dog and put my foot by back leg of dog and this does help and here
is one thing I do if there is a lot of dump I will pull out another bag and
check area over again this isn't something I do every time it is only if I
think I haven't got it all.

Some dogs move and that is the hardest thing I will make my dog sit and then
pick up and then give one more time to go and this lets me pick up double
dumping and I will say that I have missed when a dog stopped and waited that
it moved as it went quicker than I could find the second spot so we always
can't do everything to pick up but I am a person who tries to and would be
upset to find out that I haven't as I would turn very red in the face.

Louise and Princess Kiara who dumps in one spot most of the times.