[nagdu] clarification on religious exemptions

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:12:00 UTC 2015

The recent thread regarding religion reminded me of a question I've
been meaning to ask. I know that religious organizations are exempt
from the ADA, but does this mean I can be denied access to a place of
religious affiliation when it is being utilized by a non-religious
organization? For example, I have had several choir
competition/festivals in churches run by organizations with no
religious affiliation. Could they deny me access with my dog under
these circumstances?

Hope this makes sense,
Danielle and Thai