[nagdu] Thank you for the information

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 17:40:30 UTC 2015

    Hi Debby:

I am glad you have made a decision and that you are at peace with it.
Having confidence and trust in your school is a big part of the decision
making process.  I'm sure that now the decision is made, you feel a bit more
relaxed.  How long did they say you had to wait?  Does TSE give preference
to their own graduates?  I hope they can get you an earlier date with the
appropriate dog to meet your needs.  Good luck.

Sandra and Eva