[nagdu] Guide dog users, get ready for it...

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:58:19 UTC 2015

I've never had trouble with churches, in-fact I've been to several
where mine isn't the only dog at church, but it's the only official
service animal. :)
As one of my pastor friends said one time at a particularly tense
church business meeting, "this would be so much better if we all had
our dogs with us. It should be a requirement."

Restaurants and untrained staff are my pet peave. :)

I've had very few problems when I lead with a smile and a friendly
calm disposition and explanation.

Rusty