[nagdu] Guide dog users, get ready for it...

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:33:45 UTC 2015

Hi Dan, a few years ago my dog and I went all over Salt Lake City
and had no issues anywhere.  We went into the Conference Center
to hear an organ recital only because the Tabernacle was being
earthquake-proofed.  We went on tours, saw Briggam Young's house,
everything.

As far as the Catholic Church, I have never been denied entrance
to Mass in any church, but I was going to go on retreat to an
Abbey in British Columbia with a friend.  She mentioned that I
would have my Seeing Eye dog with me.  (I don't usually
disclose).  The Abbot wouldn't allow dogs of any sort in.  So I
chose not to go on the retreat.  If it had been a retreat house
in the U.S.  I might have tried fighting it by going to the
Diocese but in this case since it was Canada and not my country I
just said I wouldn't go.  So that was that.    Peace,    Debby