[nagdu] Allergies: was Zylkene?

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 01:25:24 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl,

It is great that your vet considers how medications will effect a working
dog.  I'm lucky my vet is also very good.  Eva is already starting with her
allergy symptoms too.  Also, if my sinus and migraine headaches are any
indication then allergy season  has begun!  Some meteorologists say this is
going to be a rough year for allergy sufferers.

Sandra and Eva