[nagdu] clarification on religious exemptions

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 20:39:19 UTC 2015

	This is not completely accurate. Whether or not a religious
institution has a dogmatic statement about an issue is irrelevant. If one
filed a suit against a Catholic church for denying access with a guide dog,
the Court would refuse to hear it as the church is not subject to the ADA
and the Court would have no jurisdiction to hear the case.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala