[nagdu] age of guide dog maturity

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:23:05 UTC 2015

John,
Hunter was 15 months when I got him, and his trainer said he learned
everything the first time he was shown and he didn't think he needed to stay
in training. I had other dogs who were older, and one was 22 months old, and
his was the hardest adjustment, so you never know. I think it depends on the
dog. Are you having problems?
Donna