[nagdu] Questions about Pilot

Pam pamyoung80 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:31:34 UTC 2015

hi sandra. that was very interesting. i know i don't live in the US but i just have a couple of questions if u don't mind. what happens if u fail your test walks? can u repeat them again? also u mentioned the lead has a buckle to form a muzzle. what is that used for? thanks i'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone