[nagdu] best unexpected news in a long time!

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:52:47 UTC 2015

Hey all,  I knew there was a reason behind me inquiring hard about Pilot. I just got a call from them that I will be getting a 3-year-old standard poodle whose owner was in some sort of accident that he can no longer work his dog, and my husband, Lee, will be getting a 5 year old standard poodle whose owner was too ill to work.
So I made sure to ask questions about them, since they were already with other people. In your experiences, do dogs adjust to new people ok? I wonder if they will be able to adjust quickly to retraining with a new human. Yall wish us all the best and for a safe journey. April 12 can't come fast enough for me, and Apr. 6 is very quick for him, because he's going to have to set up dialysis but that's already in the works. Very exciting.   Kerri
Sent from my iPhone