[nagdu] Beef bones?

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 15:13:16 UTC 2015

    Hi, I get knuckle bones for Shubert.  They are better because they
conform to their teeth.  I get a box of 75 pounds at the local butcher.  You
should be able to get plenty of ways to package this.  Of course, if you buy
bulk, you will need to freeze this.  You want to defrost only what you will
need for short term.  I buy chicken backs, necks gizzards and sardines.  I
am planning to get mackerel in bulk for a fish part of his diet.  Shubert's
teeth are very clean since raw feeding and I also buy a supplement from Opus
Pride in Connecticut.  This is where Jan Adams is and she was part of the
Fidelco team.  I hope some of this helps.  Andy and Shubert