[nagdu] A sad update on Dallas

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri May 1 14:56:43 UTC 2015

hey, Aleeha,

So sorry to hear this! I hope he heals soon! Give that sweet boy of yours a big snuggle!

What is "light" work? Curious. :)

Daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: Aleeha Dudley via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> To: the National Association of Guide Dog Users NAGDU Mailing List <nagdu at nfbnet.org> Sent: Fri, 01 May 2015 08:47:50 -0600 (MDT) Subject: [nagdu] A sad update on Dallas  My sweet Dallas is on light work and pain medicine after the vet determined yesterday that he probably has a slight tear in his cruciate ligament in his back left knee. He doesn't put much weight on the leg and has trouble going downstairs. The vet wants to do x-Rays to see exactly what the problem is. He won't be able to work much for four weeks. Positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Sent from my iPhone _______________________________________________ nagdu mailing list nagdu at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nagdu_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nagdu: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/crazymusician%40shaw.ca