[nagdu] A sad update on Dallas

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:18:55 UTC 2015

I'm not completely sure… The vet just said to work him as little as possible, without causing a big inconvenience to me. Of course, she didn't really get the fact that I can travel pretty well with a white cane. So I couldn't get a straight answer from her. I will do whatever it takes to keep him from being in pain.

Sent from my iPhone