[nagdu] application for leader update

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 04:34:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I have found Jada a home!
she is going to go live with one of my mothers employees. This family has two little girls who will keep Jada busy and entertained.
Jada has been really copy around the house. she has been laying around and sleeping a lot. I’m worried about her mental state if that makes any sense. Her behavior is that of a depressed person almost! I know I am personifying her actions and emotions, but I can’t help it!
I feel like she knows that things are changing. I’m giving her lots of treats and cuddles but she just seems sad.

Anyway.. I am on the last leg of my Application! The dreaded video1 I’ve taken the video, now I just have to upload it do dropbox, and get the links in an email and send them off! Problem is, I don’t know how to get the links from the Mac… But I have someone willing to help me with that.
What’s left after this is done? All the waiting!
In the meantime, Jada is working lightly in a nylon harness so she is comfortable, She hates it when I leave her at home and will wonder the house if one of my parents is here, or she has to be shut in a crate if no one is here with her.
Is there any way you guys think that will make the transition from me to a new home easier for my girl?

Thanks,

Abby and the sleepy Princess Jada