[nagdu] application for leader update

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat May 9 15:37:14 UTC 2015

Hi Abby,

I'm so glad you found a good home for Jada. I'm sure she will love having 2
little girls around to play with her. Dogstransition  and adjust better than
we do. I'm sure Jada will do just fine transitioning from living with you to
her new home with one of your mom's employees.

Also good luck with the video part of the application process . From a
Leader Dog graduate myself to you I want to wish you all the best with
getting another LeaderDog once your application has been approved. Keep us
posted. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper