[nagdu] New to site

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:56:19 UTC 2015

Hi Jack,
Welcome to the list. Hope you like it here.
My name is Marsha, working my third guide a black lab who will be 5 in October from GDF. I am totally blind and profoundly deaf, so my puppy not only guides, but helps with my balance, and alerting. we live in Philadelphia, and I am a social worker.
I am also the moderator of the list, so if you need anything please let me know.

I love your dogs name Kazoo. Does your pup have any nicknames?
Take care, and talk soon!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.